Once the product have manufactured, testing the functions of that product before delivering it to the client would make you sure about that creation. With that, you can come to the decision of whether that product is worthy one to deliver to your client. As same it is, testing the quality of the software product is very important to retain your clients and make them stay connected with your service. This quality assurance is one of the important steps which are the ongoing process of SDLC which stands for software development life cycle. So, when you are looking for the software for your business, opt for the best software development source which can produce the quality software for you. There are many sources are on this earth to choose. If you are searching for the reputed one then here is the source for you and that is nothing but deviqa online source. From this source, you can surely get the quality service for your software. For the best outsourced qa visit website of deviqa and obtain what you have been looking for.
Characteristics of quality assurance
If you are planning to approach the best software development company then you have to ensure the goodwill of that source in order to obtain right service. In the development of software, the quality assurance would be top most steps that should be performed on your software compulsory. The internal and external quality of that software has to be checked in order to produce the well-developed software for their clients. This quality assurance consists of six important characteristics and that are listed below.
- Functionality is the characteristics of QA which is done for the accurateness of your software.
- The reliability is one of the characteristics of quality assurance which concentrate on the recoverability and maturity of the software.
- Then, the usability is also considered as the characteristics of QA test and the understandability of the software would be performed here.
- Efficiency is the characteristic which concentrate on behavior and time take for software.
- Then, the maintainability would also include in the characteristic of quality assurance.
- Finally, portability which follow the adaptability and installability of software
These are the characteristic of QA.