Russia is the place where the fabulous football final 2018 is going to happen. When it comes to football bid, the important factor is stadium where the game is to be played.
When it comes to FIFA, it has some strict rules and regulations which are to be followed when it comes to stadium selection. It is to be needed ten stadiums with 40k capacity and two stadiums with 60k capacity these two stadiums would be used for opening match, semi finals and finals. Another rule is not more than two stadiums are in the same city.
The selected stadiums must provide excellent training facilities, team base camps, transport facilities, accommodation and also have robust plans for security and sustainability.
These are some of the strict rules which are needed to be followed when it comes to selecting stadium for piala dunia 2018.
What are all the benefits for hosting countries?
- The people in the hosting country can view all matches live and support their favorite team. There is no need to worry about the travel and accommodation expenses.
- This will enhance the tourism in the country where the match is going to held.
- The selected stadiums become fabulous because the great investments are made into the repair and renovations of the stadium for word cup.
- This opportunity helps the people in the country to take the chances and show their beauty of their country in different angels.
- The country gets beneficial in many ways, in the form of developing and renovating their environment in the best ways.
- Even though the selected country was small, the Medias make them more popular in a short time period. Having a fifa world cup match in your country is one of the biggest boons. The competition for this is very tough and difficult.
These are some of the common benefits that your country can attain when it comes to FIFA world cup. There are plenty of things you have to know about this match once you have decided to watch the match live.