Nature Tourist Destinations
If you like adventure, jungle trekking, flora and fauna and enjoy the beauty of nature, the holiday here will not disappoint. Although there are no National Parks and State Park but there are still some places in Gemas which can visit. Among the forest, mountains, recreational area waterfalls, rapids and rivers. You can visit each places by public transportations such as train. It is also easily to get train from Johor to Gemas here.
Here are some of natural lists tourist destination
- Ulu Bendul Forest:in Simpan Angsi Forest on the main route Seremban, Kuala Pilah.
- Lipur Jeram Toi Forest: in Telapak Buruk Forest, in Simpan Berembun Forest, Jelebu.
- Lipur Serting Ulu Forest: 8 km from the town of Batu Kikir, in Simpan Serting Forest area
- Datuk Mount: the highest peak in Rembau.
- Lipur Lenggeng Forest: in Simpan Lenggeng Rich in ferns, orchids, insects and birds.
- Maloi Stone: in Mount Tampin Forest Reserve.
- Lipur Pasir Panjang Forest: Nature Reserve which is located on the seafront.
- De Bana: in Bandar Sri
Heritage of Negeri Sembilan
Negeri Sembilan has many museums that store ancient treasures for public viewing. For a holiday with the family, take the kids to visit the historic sites in the state such as the following list:
- Rembau Museum – Rembau
- Baitu Hilai Observatory – PortDickson
- World War II Memorial – Tampin
- Army Museum – Port Dickson.
- Customs Museum –Jelebu
- Museum of the Royal Palace Laman Seri awaits – Bandar Seri Menanti Was built in 1902 to 1908.
- State Museum – It also called Kompleks Taman Seni Budaya.
- Istana Ampang Tinggi–KompleksTaman Seni Budaya, Seremban.
- Teratak Za’ba– Jempol, it is districtHome of Zainal Abidin Bin Ahmad, better known by Za’ba.
- Lukut City And Museum – Port Dickson. A historic sites in nine states that remain to this day. The city was built in 1847 in Bukit Gajah Mati by Raja Jumaat bin Raja Jaafar as the city’s defense.
There are many interested place in Gemas, right? You can come here by train from Johor to Gemas. Book the tickets now at www.easybook.com/en-my/train/booking/johor-to-gemas.